Ain't I jumping for joy so much when Kristy nominated me for this award!
Thank you Kristy for giving me this award!
Check out Kristy's blog by clicking on the link above. She's a sweet girl from New Zealand who just started blogging and gaining lots of followers. I scroll on her reviews pretty much because it is short and simple to read. Good for busy beauties don't you think?
I like her blog also because she's reviewing on affordable products like Garnier and Revlon, which also are items I can get my hands on even though I'm from SE Asia.
Here are the rules for getting this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back their blog
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Name your nominated blogs
Seven things about me that you'd never know are:
1. I will never dye my hair because I've already have natural Hazelnut coloured hair
2. I fond Andriod smart phones more than Apple, but I respect Steve Jobs
3. It takes some time before I am comfortable to show my true-self to someone I never met
4. If time permits, I would take up Veterinarian course because I really love animals
5. I drink Shandy! Hate the real beer smell.
6. There's something about me versus Mathematics and Physics; I prefer languages
7. I am hyper self-conscious, I rarely post pictures of myself, emo? Maybe.
I'm not sure how to qualify or even choose other bloggers to get the award to begin with. So I'm really sorry to say that the bloggers nominated here are solemnly base on my discretion and my little brain. I am hereby giving the awards to bloggers who are fairly new to the blogging world, who are not from Philippines (because bloggers from other countries deserve a recognition too) and to ladies who blog about affordable products.
Here are the nominations:
Congratulations to the nominees...! The reviews you guys post were very informative, blog is easy to read and most importantly are opinions from the bottom of the heart!
This award will serve as a way to encourage each of us the not so well-known bloggers to continue to blog, and that your blog is an important place on this cyber space!
Do pass this award to ladies who deserve it!